Groundwork being laid.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Wanted to thank you very much for all of the clarifications you have provided. Concurrently, independent thinkers like those on this platform and Tgram don't really need crumbs from multiple sources. I dove in from 8ch, q.pub, qag news, etc. Learned A LOT as they lead to other sites to demystify c0de. Ultimately, for those who search for truth, GOD will illumine their minds to the degree necessary.

I wish that I could offer you more than gratitude. You are invited to our Grand Opening of the Med Bed healing center near Tampa when we open. Date to be announced. Would like to honor you at that time, if possible. 🙂

Deus Omnipotens, do you have any more details about the MedBed Grand Opening in FL? I would love to know more. Who will be operating them? Where will they be trained? I am in Kansas and would love to learn how this can be facilitated somewhere here. I read, perhaps from Charlie Ward post (who some say is credible, others say he's not, IDK) that the first 100 MedBeds would be available in Texas--no date mentioned. I hope you see this. Thank you!!!

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

My info is this: Once the QFS is capitalized and running, POTUS is overtly in power again, the website for Med Bed sales will be posted. Trying to ascertain at this point who is genuinely a whitehat is nigh impossible so, I have been very careful in giving out personal information as the c@bal is still trying to hold onto their ill gotten gains. My GOAL is to help as many people open healing centers as possible given the millions of wounded souls who dearly need them. At this time, I have no verifiable sources for training or purchase but I will spread the information far and wide the minute I have any credible info. PROMISE.

At this point, I am preparing for interviews with people integral to providing funding in order to open the center. God Willing, that will occur within the next few weeks. 🙏🙏

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Thank you so very much for this! And for your amazing efforts in bringing this technology to the people. I will be watching your acct for any updates. Do you have a sense of when it might be that the QFS will be up and running? It's difficult to get a sense of it from the many varied posts about it. Also, wondering if you think this piece on the MedBeds is credible. I'm asking because it seems you must know quite a lot about them. Someone posted this several weeks ago on anonup. Thanks again and I wish you all the very best in your efforts! http://www.blissfulvisions.com/articles/med-beds.html

(1) Show this thread