Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

It's super simple - either you have a dick, or you have a vagina. On rare occasions, you may have both. But what you prefer to do with it should be irrelevant.

I am sure I have seen those before....

Yeah, thats it. Crop circles.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Simple is the ONLY way after the way our Govt has dumbed DOWN so many of our children!!!

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

Third Gender? WHAT THE FUCK GENDER WOULD THAT BE?

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Greg Brixey to his Publication

Unicornpop

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

anyone have a bette clear pic?

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

Can they add "Fooked" symbol to that chart????

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have often wondered what the effect all that contraceptive and hrt estrogen in a cities recycled water supply, would do to the population...

Feminize men, and make women crazy?

Sounds like it could basically create the lunatic left.

There should be a line drawn between a persons physical attrubutes, and what it takes to gratify them sexually...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have often wondered what the effect all that contraceptive and hrt estrogen in a cities recycled water supply, would do to the population...

Feminize men, and make women crazy?

Sounds like it could basically create the lunatic left.

There should be a line drawn between a persons physical attrubutes, and what it takes to gratify them sexually...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Let's keep with the Truth!