Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Ya, it makes you wonder, how in the world they work in the field of HEALTH and are advocates as so called "medical professionals" yet can't take care of their own teeth? Thats a for sure sign - that indicates they are NOT HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS and are just shape shifting evil demons with 1 agenda only. Mass genocide. Simply put, otherwise you would think she would have some pride - and care about her appearance in front of a camera. Every single one of them have bad teeth, or covering it up with veeners, crowns, ect ect with all that $$$ they should have plenty of free time to invest in some dental care 80% of them have these oral issues. Something isn't right.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Those are some scary teeth.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

Exactly! I'm glad someone else notices this, I'm a dental assistant, so I notice flaws constantly when you work in the field of any profession - it's automatically something that occurs. And with compassion, as any medical professional SHOULD HAVE - you understand fully, that the general public is at an all time low with insurance issues, and health coverage currently being compromised as well as understanding that some people in general were never taught by their parents BUT THIS.. there is a pattern here, with these millionaire congressmen & women, they have plenty of funds to address dental issues and it appears as though the majority neglect their teeth for some reason, a the only conclusion I can think of..... is demons simply don't care, their inner evil is exposed outwardly and is not a priority. It's too bad, she has a collection of scarves to match each outfit - but has never mastered the ability of dental hygene. Doesn't make any sense does it? Just nasty gross. No excuse!