The Leader Of The Free World! 🦁👑
Only The King Holds The Sword!
5/22/17 = 17
#wwg1wga ♒️
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

So many leaders submitted during his visits. There's something about that mysterious folder that 45 had slapped on each leader's desk!😉

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

And no one walks in front of the Queen either 😉

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Still My King

Esp a Happy king!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

The true KING of all KINGS !#GodWins#BeReady

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

🙌🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

And what a benevolent King is he!

SLAVES NO MORE.

Amen, 3days and 3 nights did a post about this on twatter in 2019 had thread reader bookmarked when they took him out lost his thread amazing guy God bless him

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread