Well done Congressman@MadisonCawthorn
I just visited the solders who have been abandoned & insulted by our leaders. I brought them pizza and told them that they can sleep in my office.

No soldier will ever, ever sleep on a garage floor in the US Capitol while I work in Congress

Our Troops deserve better.

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

What a wonderful man.. GOD BLESS.💞💓🙏

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

That made me emotional. Trump would be proud. Nobody is going to listen to the Biden joke.

ataahua!!...Beautiful gesture.

Country girl; Wife; Love God & Love my Country. Believe the truth always comes out & Good wins in the end

God Bless You & The Military Men & Women who Serve Our Country!!!

Love the Great USA 🇺🇸. Love Jesus 🙌🏻 Wife Mother Grandmother Blessed

Madison Cawthorn YOU are a Great Person!!!

why isn't FEMA taking care of our troops?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

God bless him amd God bless our Military 🙏❤️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

God Bless🇺🇸

A Self-Conscious Co-Creator, Efficient Director of Cosmic Energy Forces. A Light Warrior/WayShower for All

DJT is Still My Patriotic President!

Well done!! I have a lot of respect for you. I didn't care for the note you left the imbicile. But I imagine it is not easy over there right now.

God bless you congressman Madison!!

Thank you! Heart of Gold! God Bless You!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

What a kind heart. ❤️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

This warms my heart. True humanity at work. Thank You for supporting our troops! They deserve respect!

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Top notch!! Who else will step up for our NG?

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

Is he on this platform?