Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
Luke 8:17 + All LIES Revealed = = = > < >
No Darknes can stand in the LIGHT = = = > < >
#LetThereBeLight = = = > < >

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Yup POS, just like Austin Steinfart.

It is bad enough when the entire politico has lied to us for years...we wake up...and now there are still liars out there! (People pretending to be someone they are NOT just for attention! Be honest people! That is what this is all about!

Knew he wasn't JFK Jr...his grammar was terrible...and he said things JFK Jr would not say....

Watch Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) Full Movie Online

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

Official Website HERE 👉 https://t.co/SHKf7IHupQ?GodzillavsKong ❤️

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Do you happen to know if this Twitter account is legit?🤔

https://twitter.com/kennedy_bouvier?s=09

im going to be honest here mate okay, feel free to block me , i dont care, alot of people respect you for having high up information, can we not make this a high school musical and focus on whats important, maybe rally the troops keep the, all in good spirits , i mean people are speculating that you could he ECW and this is what were getting now, we need patriots unified, no blasting anyone, all negativity serves BAAL

okay here me out, JFK jr, went back in time just to troll the internet and make this meme, i solved it no worries hes still alive

leave it- Thats what my heart just said 💁‍♀️ sorry 😬🇺🇸

Blast the fooker.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

blast his scammin ass

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Blast the account! I can't stand these people who pretend to be JFK Jr., General Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Dan Scavino, etc. There are Patriots who cannot see through this deception. They believe the lies that they are being spoon fed by these fake accounts. These accounts discredit the movement. Expose these fake accounts!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

a lot of scammers on telegram for sure. i knew that jr one and juan o Savin one was fraud
cant believe Patriots fall for it

(1) Show this thread

@GhostEzra evergiven -'evergreen' boat code is..... H3RC........

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Do what you like. Nobody on social media has any more credibility than anybody else. About 50% of what this guy posts makes sense to those who would hope for a calm solution to our problems. 50% is probably real bullshit, but the same applies to so many. What does it matter? He is flagging things we should be talking about. Who would be best to explain real history to the deluded citizens? I go for JFK, Diana and Michael Jackson. If they are not available we should clone them or fake them to do this essential job. It could save so many lives. Should I point out that this guy seems to be over the target, if that is measured by how much flak he is receiving!

You know what? Leave this guy be. It's his fantasy, I will not be part of it.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Leave it.people need to use their spiritual discernment

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

what if I think hsretoucher is a LARP?

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

Isn't the reason the current battle of pervasive Evil is upon us; is due to remaining silent in regard to these people, therefore enabling them!

Let it go. Blast the fools who bought into his fairytales!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Speaking Truth. Even if no one I know wants to hear it :)

Blast away. He's on Gab too. Sheesh.

(2) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Reminds me of Bugs Bunny adversary Blacque Jacque Shellacque.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Looks like they both need a good body wax😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Fakes need to be outed.

Blast! We have too many FF

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Hmmm... could have sworn I saw something the other day about Tes Cruz being replaced. Though I also saw a post with Randy Quaid's picture the other day. For some reason, I got a flash of Randy Quaid in my head when I saw Cruz tonight. Might have been the smirk on Cruz's face that gave me that impression.

This one probably is out in far left field this time though. Just spitballing here folks.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

love it.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

I think you're over the target. I'm confident Randy is running around in the movie

(2) Show this thread

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

his acct is getting little to no attention so I would leave it alone to keep eye on the ball.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

not worth it...giving him too much credit.

how many anons do you think he is truly deceiving?

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

VK ... looks like Lindsey Graham just recently got replaced ! just saw on hannity ( recorded earlier ) IMHO THAT'S NOT HIM

to much hair ... to broad in shoulders ... resting mouth shape is wrong and lips thicker ....

that's just immediately noticed.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Maybe he just had, prior to getting on the show, a... ahem... "testosterone injection" 😂

Ok, maybe a little gross, but I thought it was funny.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Good eye.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i would leave it alone ..