Only people mentioned by @Tineke56 in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tineke Winkels to her Publication

I'll take my chances, it's always been my reality.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

This made me LOL.. So spot on.. I just look at people and in my head I am like " I just can't" .. trying so hard to shine the light and show the truth but so many have been so blocked and asleep for so long . Especially all the RX nuts!

Normies R a uniQue species to say the least. Excepting the roll of an alarm clock I didnt see coming. Yes i have lost friends a family so what this is war to save the planet!

WWG1WGA

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

They will be back eventually

(1) Show this thread

It is soo frustrating !

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

it's mostly miserable

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Oh yeah, however… I'm finding it's proving to be a very good teacher of patients🙏, once ‘one’ masters allowing the ‘Frustration’ to subside. I've been working on it for many years now😏.

(1) Show this thread