THE MORE YOU KNOW...πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

Thomas worked as a corporate lawyer for Monsanto in the 1970s. Thomas has participated in at least one other case involving the company, Monsanto v. Geertson, which resulted in a favorable decision for Monsanto; Thomas joined the majority in that case.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

😑😑😑

Patriot from Canada waiting for Trudeau to be arrested.

damn I thought people were saying he was a good guy and that he'd have his revenge on Bidan

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response John Felix to his Publication

sadly...the SC is corrupt...IM not being mean when I say this but we needed our eyes open to the face that they are all bought and paid for every single one of them...that is why the justice system dont work for the average man..the scales are very unbalanced.

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

That revolving door is about to speed up and kick him in the ass!

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

The whole SC Is bogus.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response All Well to his Publication

TRUTH!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

https://gmo-awareness.com/2011/05/12/monsanto-dirty-dozen/
Key word: AWARENESS

Eat organics and free range whenever possible. No processed foods.

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Probably still on the payroll...

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for this!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

you are very welcome!!!....this is how we fight back...we share everything with each other...and they hate that.

(1) Show this thread