Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

You gonna watch ' Into the Storm' on HBO? I think all Anons should.
It starts tonight as part 1 of a 6 part mini series.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

i watched the first two parts and was not impressed.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Of course you wasn't, it didn't fit your agenda. Sometimes it's hard to admit that maybe we were wrong about something, especially when we've invested so much time and energy into it.

Does it fit yours? I don't have an issue admitting when I'm wrong...when I am. So far I havent seen anything to make me change my mind. For me, nothing else makes sense, and I know what I know...can't explain it....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only agenda I have is to warn folks about the slippery slope known as 'Q'. By the grace of God I really do hope the 'Q' idea is legit. The voice inside me is telling me no way, no how. I was fully on board with the whole thing until it was clear that I had been made a fool of. Good luck to you and yours, God bless.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Don't know what happened to you to make you change your mind and I don't have all the answers however, I don't need to know everything to have faith that something good IS happening and I don't need to know the entirety of the plan to know that there is one. Perhaps you are listening to the wrong voice. I have found that the closer one gets to the truth, the louder the dissenting voice.
God Bless you too and I hope you find the voice of truth.

(1) Show this thread