Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No Nana IS NOT advocating this but I am telling you that before it gets to be 90 days our military better have their plan stated and in action because the chatter is that is about as long as the American militias are gonna sit back and watch what APPEARS, emphasis on appears, to be the total destruction of our way of life.

Just telling ya what I hear. Not pushing it at all, we need to avoid it at all costs as that is what they want but there is a tipping point.

I feel sure that Trump knows the future and already knows what this tipping point is tho.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WORD ON THE STREET IS RIGHT PATRIOTS HAVE A DATE IF MILITARY FAILS TO ACT PATRIOTS GO
“ CONETIC “

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No outisde comms. Law and order.

If that day were to come, god help us.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

CORRECT, SHOOTING @ GUYS ON SAME TEAM

That's not good. This whole thing has been playing out as it should to prevent civil war. Stay cool and keep waking people up. We can not expect things to roll in the speed we want, the delays are unexpected as the tunnels and saving the children underground have been traumatic and for the military as well. Stay calm in the light doing the work to wake up sleepers indoctrinated their whole lives. The whole world is watching and counting on the USA for good example of the free world. There are different timelines and dimensions at stake. People need to help each other out at this time, love 💗and understanding is the answer.🙏 Lots going on behind the scenes.😉 No more barbaric wars, our galactic forces won't tolerate it.

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER 😃 I HAVE A GRIP ON LOCALS 👍

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

OK, stay cool friend, trust in God. God Bless🙏💗😉

(1) Show this thread