I will say, I have learned more about History/American History, politics, geography, law, what our country is made of and who we are---more in these last 3 months, than in 30+ years of my life.
All of the research and time Ive spent, asking questions and seeking truth, has given me confidence in myself, built up my faith, positively changed my daily habits and how I see the world-despite all of the evil....all of this, has pushed me to have a stronger desire to be better....to teach and inspire my child as well as others. IT IS A BLESSING to be a part of, AND A BEAUTIFUL TIME TO BE ALIVE. ❣️🤍

Only people mentioned by @SmartFart2021 in this post can reply

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Amanda Noneyabiz to his Publication

So precisely well said! The Great Awakening. It’s not for the faint-hearted. It’s worth wvery ounce of blood, sweat, & tears. 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Beautiful post....and to think that they were able to DESTROY so many statues. I just never understood how this was even possible. I would cry every time I saw a statue destroyed, heart breaking. I know our GREAT PRESIDENT has promised to repair or replace all the status, and restore History/American History back into our Educational System.
Priase God for President Donald J Trump!❤️

Agree me too and I'm an Aussie. We are in the same boat. We are cheering from here for us all. So happy to have found this tribe. 🙏💗

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Well done Patriot!!
🇺🇸👊🇺🇲

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

mission accomplished

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Me too!! and my math game got a work out as well lol