So, the good news..,,for everyone that has not cut their toenails, you can feel better about yourselves!
The other good news.....these reptiiles, have been banned from earth, for their continued crimes against humanity! Agharta (inner earth) is where they lived. humans were a food source. Theres a reason 800,000 children went missing a yr, and a reason why people sold their souls to the "devil" "demons" for power fame and fortune! Once you know the truth, it gets 100x better from here! Most of The beings from above are here to help, the ones below were the of the dark! Reptillians are not ET they were native to earth dating back to the dinosaurs. Humans are a very young race! We all have part reptillian in us, our brains and skin prove this Reprtillians are not all bad, just like anything else!
This was their native planet, and they were trying to find the right hybrid DNA by experimenting on humans to evolve! They lack the heart and mind of humans, they cannot ascend to 5D only 4

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Im so boggled Im having a hard time with this. Are they what we have considered "demons" ? Did God create them? why? Are they devil creatures? Is this documented in the Bible? Im trying to grasp this. Are these the things running our judicial system in human form?

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

yes (adam and eve)garden of eden

(1) Show this thread

Truth 🙌

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

👍100%

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I try my best to be. I do my own research, not regurgitate others halfs truths!
Thanks for your approval! 🙏❤️🦁

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, some l believe have been moved off planet, the war is over

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

Reminds me of " The secret of Shamballa" from James Redfield.

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THERES ALSO THE CITY OF TELOS....LEMURIANS LIVE HERE THEY ARE HERE LIVING INSIDE THE DEPTHS OF MT SHASTA. GOOD ALIEN RACE:Lenticular clouds, shadows and outstanding sunsets add to the mystical aura of the mountain. Several tunnels stretch far into the interior of this majestic mountain. Mt. Shasta is also the home of the present-day Lemurians, survivors of the sinking of the continent of Mu over 12,000 years ago. Yes, our Lemurian brothers and sisters are real; they are well and physically alive, living in the subterranean city of "Telos" beneath Mount Shasta. RESEARCH THIS AND FIND OUT!
ANTARCTICA HAS SOME REAL SCARY ONES. MAYBE THATS WHY ANTARCTICA IS FORBIDDEN FOR US TO TRAVEL THERE.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Tunnel access to Antarctica has been shut down

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Brooks Agnew interviews Brad Olsen at Mount Shasta - YouTube

Brad Olsen is much more than a travel writer.  After visiting every continent on Earth, he is a true Earth explorer.  This interview was filmed at a beautifu...

(3) Show this thread

Do you know where they were banned to? And how many of them?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SO WHO ? PUT A BAN ON ? &. HOW CAN A BAN WORK ? TOM ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

The Galactic alliance of the Light! President Trump is our leader! Melania also was a very evolved and advanced being of the light

(1) Show this thread