I'm going to try this again!
Since all the sources have gone quiet, people are looking for comms where ever they can. They are there, but subtle. Dan Scavino's is not. He said to "RESTART EVERYTHING" then specified the boat parades, the car caravans, MAGA parties and concerts. You know the drill. Ask why. Why would we restart all those rallies as a show of our support for Trump when he has no chance of returning until 2024? Why would he ask us to do that? To waste our time and fuel? You know the answer. I know the answer. I went back and re-read exactly what Trump said at the CPAC for one specific quote. He said we would "take back the House, win the Senate and make a triumphant return to the White House". I have no doubt he isn't talking about 2024, but soon. The flags on display on the stage with Trump sent a CLEAR message. They lacked any adornment, and according to internet sources, an unadorned flag represents the Constitutional federation of

In response Sarah Davis to his Publication

This still didnt post everything!

Post it into a thread. Post a section, then reply to your post, and keep going. You can see you have 1000 characters, look in the bottom right (now 149/1000) ;)

In response Sarah Davis to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Frogs in this post can reply

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Thank you!