🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🗣always use discernment...

Love Jesus,✝️ Family💕 Mimi👵Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!🇺🇲 🙏THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙏

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Is this regarding the shooting at King Soopers? I have only heard a policeman was killed.

yes... but they are now reporting 10 dead.

store#33 and located near 17th

In response Jesus Follower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Love Jesus,✝️ Family💕 Mimi👵Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!🇺🇲 🙏THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙏

thanks, I did hear after I posted that there are 10 deaths. I heard the policeman had 7 children and was a Christian. I know where the King Soopers is.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Jesus Follower to her Publication

it was also the 7th mass shooting this year and the guy's youngest son was 7.

plus its a distraction that they are using to hide what's going on at the border. kinda like the sex allegations against Cuomo over shadows the nursing home deaths.

look here... not there...

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

it is called a false flag. Obummer allowed these to be legal. There have been a ton of them. 911, Sandy Hook, Las Vagas shooting, Florida school shootings, the FL airport shooting. they want to take away our guns. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!