Krispy Kreme will give people who can show proof of vaccination one free donut a day for the rest of the year (via Breaking911)

📍A very dubious advertising campaign. Here is a perfect illustration of the principle: "We exchanged freedom for bread.

@live_America

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Entire (short) life ?!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

so a free heartattack with your vax 🤔 If the vax doesnt kill u the fried dough will

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

ummm nope! Still a no go with either poison

Yes...promote health by eating a sugary treat. Next I am going to drink a MEGA Jug of pop to help fight against Diabetes...oh wait a minute...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

They are trying to kill you one way or another. They could offer me free food forever and I would still hard pass.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Selling your soul for a SINGLE daily donut???🤪