Can we please just always try to lift each other up? We can disagree and be respectful about it. Just had a patriot over at twitter say I had no common sense for not hating every liberal. Unless you have gone through being surrounded by liberals throughout the educational process it takes to be a doctor, please try to not judge too harshly. Imagine working so many hours a day/week, that you only see liberals. You are so busy that your social circle because smaller and smaller thus further surrounding you with people who are vocally liberal. I can't remember one single professor who was vocal about their political beliefs being a conservative. When I was finally red pilled, I went through one of the darkest periods of my life. So, let's try to bring up people's spirits, not drag them down. ❤

Only people mentioned by @Cydney_Grant in this post can reply

God bless Trump,waiting for the plan to unfold.... " I'm a lion not a sheep, only kneel to my God so I'm dying on my feet"

In response Cydney Grant to her Publication

i agree 100 %. we can agree to disagree but this hatred needs to stop. hate only begets hate, it spurs evil and violence with no reasons behind it, just different beliefs and thoughts. Esp with fellow Patriots, we should always have each others back and support the main cause even if we think a bit different or feel things should be handled differently. In the end we are all striving for the same cause, to get our great AMERICA back, our freedoms back, our rights back....