Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Can you show the MAP of Canada's and the linking to the US please?

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

Need to put together the Northern Border and reveal the Tribal Women and Children and how they are trafficked. If we don't get a handle on this "industry" the DS has been using to "fund" their operation for many years..the SRA will continue. Reporter in Montana.

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication

This is more specific to Ley Lines and installation of Ground Based Portals.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

In addition:

ley lines

In response Nancy johnson to his Publication

The Ley Lines are generally north South and East West.. they have been used by the Jesuits and Satanist. Right now the longitude 111 runs from Calgary Alberta (biggest DUMB in the World under entire ciy) to SLC Utah. (Bio lab created Hybrid humans now under control by White hats and double program) and Sedona AZ into Mexico. Uses Vortexs and Celestial Alignments for Power BIG#ChildTrafficking route.

(1) Show this thread

Does remapping mean blowing up?

~ Right now- You ARE Somewhere in your FUTURE and You look much BETTER than You look right NOW!! ~K Clement

Hmmm... a connection? Digging deeper. Love this!!

Earthquakes here all night long. small and intermittent near Rodeo, NM. is ft. huachuca getting rumbled?

This is an overlay of where earthquakes were recorded- and earthquakes don't make perfect circle shock waves- right over the DUMBS

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

lots of Earthquakes around ft. huachuca that are not on USGS

(1) Show this thread

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

theres definitely one under ORNL in oak ridge TN