Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

where is this monster now?
someone pointed how very similar in appearance she is to AOC

Only people mentioned by @alwayschrismiss in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

Now let me see. How many of them are transgender? Could it be ALL of them?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

who knows...but wearing pantsuits instead of dresses is a good sign 🤣

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

only one is 'heba' who is this?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

heba was huma's sister. they call them jar babies bc they all have same father...looks like OBL is the "seed" from which they all came...they do favor each other...

(1) Show this thread

this is JAW DROPPING - and they are all so similar in personalities !!!! i've never seen this comparison. thank you for sharing!!!!

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

it was on the board but it popped up again in something i was reading. something to do with keeping the bloodlines. Epstein did same. he wanted ro use his "seed" ro impregnate many women ro keep his legacy. these people ARE sick!!

(1) Show this thread