I agreed it was staged-False flag. The reporter running IN to the store looking for the shooter, along with the 2 old men at the door casually texting ...🤦‍♀️ What was this a distraction from? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

They absolutely are! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

So they call this shooter "a person of interest" but not arrested? Interesting they have a weapon though.....you guessed it-and AR-15. Imagine that.

I have watched the video and it is so set up. You would have to break it down in stages... Like a movie.... None of it made any sence and why do you need to have that many officers show up for 1 shooter..... I see call bullshit when I see it!!!

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

You are exactly correct! 💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Anon refugee of the Great Twatter Purge of 2021. Warrior for God & country. #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #godwins

In response Trinity Storm to her Publication

Oh wow-interesting! 💥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

what do you think about the law enforcement there? Think they're in on it?

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

I have been thinking about that-They were all either paid off, or someone at the top was paid off- or the deep state actually took one out to make it believable-maybe a casualty? Jury still out on that one for me...🤔

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

funny, last night's episode of The Walking Dead had "storm trooper" militia holding them hostage.

In response Jamie Designs to her Publication

😮😮Very interesting! 🤔🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ever notice how these kind of events happen in the same places over and over? I wonder if there are "camps" there that take advantage of mentally ill people. Nah, probably not.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I just had this conversation with another patriot friend-Denver is a Deep State Hub...wonder what is under the Denver airport? I hear there is something....🤔💥🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread