Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Monkeywerks does nothing for no reason. In the begining of his broadcast he moves around his drink which I found odd. I noticed the color of his drink was very close to the color of his shirt. His shirt says Ronin and what do you know there are planes with Ronin identifiers. Ronin is defined as "a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185-1868) of Japan. A samurai became masterless upon the death of his master or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege." I think he is either telling us these are rouge cabal military or that they are rouge white hats that are not following Biden. Since Monkey was wearing the shirt I am of the opinion they are white hats.

I am still baffled by the NA designation for Biden's plane instead of AF1. Strange times indeed.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silverbackhobbit in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication

What ever excuse they give we know the truth now don't we.