Nana thx Lion of Judah:
The first plane John John owned - that he named after his dad (N529JK) -is flying in and out of Marine Corps base Quantico. Your average Joe cannot fly there It's a Marine base. It's military and secure. So who is flying John John's plane?#QANON

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

107 is so awesome! He is on Nanas bucketlist

(1) Show this thread

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In Nanas dreams constantly!
Oh this morning about 4 o'clock I woke up saying, "If you think pthat's something you should see the one made that thing"

(1) Show this thread

John John looks like he’s sitting on a Eagles nest❗️😃

Nana had a dream jumper,well thats the term I gave them, almost 2 yrs ago now that thought I was JFK's mother or grand mother i forget in a prior life and he got in my dreams a couple of times trying to prevent me or JFK's mother from meeting his father at a silo the first time. They were trying to prevent JFK and JFKjr from being born they were TIme jumpers.Oh well that's what I call him anyway

(2) Show this thread

J'avais trouvé ceci aussi il y à quelques mois, même avion est ce que l'immatriculation d'un avion est-il rétribué ou détruit je n'ai pas trouvé l'information.

@WWG1WGA

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

I had found this also a few months ago, same plane is the registration of a plane is compensated or destroyed I could not find the information.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jr!
Who else!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Last flight was 2 weeks ago...looked like a joyride.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

here is the path
what does it look like to you??

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I found you 🤗🤗its elizabeth gray off twitter😂

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I have been watching this plane for some time and it makes regular trips to Quantico. The other plane that "crashed" is listen here as having landed on 2nd July 1999. No mention of flying thereafter.
https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/N9253N

I thought it was destroyed.