Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Monkeywerks does nothing for no reason. In the begining of his broadcast he moves around his drink which I found odd. I noticed the color of his drink was very close to the color of his shirt. His shirt says Ronin and what do you know there are planes with Ronin identifiers. Ronin is defined as "a samurai without a lord or master during the feudal period (1185-1868) of Japan. A samurai became masterless upon the death of his master or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege." I think he is either telling us these are rouge cabal military or that they are rouge white hats that are not following Biden. Since Monkey was wearing the shirt I am of the opinion they are white hats.

Good point, JQ. In fact, I think many Patriots have been actived and deactived at key times throughout this movie. Each serving diligently in their role at the optimum time. I think back to the mi-2020 Twitter purge, the YT Patriot purge, the January 2021 Twitter purge, and so forth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShakyDolphin in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

Agreed. I think they have someone to fit each mindset. They must get the message out to every age and style, what better way than to have multiple people on multiple platforms ready to stand up as soon as one is knocked down. Sound familiar?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Fascinating. I cannot wait until the behind the scenes is available for this movie. I want to see the planning and logistics for all this work.

I also think that the purge of certain accounts was done by white hats. When I was cut from Twatter in January, I was pissed. Then I realized how many were purged. I read a post where someone said that Twatter is now a [D] liberal cess pool of infighting.

(1) Show this thread