'Google it'
Exact same story and photo, just changing the State.

Only people mentioned by @HaveFaith in this post can reply

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

MAIN STREAM BULLSHIT !

Other than the usual daily murder rate -Black on Black- tally's out of Mikwaukee WI, there's been no 'mass shootings' here!
#MockingbirdMedia
#operationpaperclip

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I see a 2nd Amendment attack incoming

People 110% buy this crap and refuse to say that something is wrong! No one has to agree but if you can't at least admit something is seriously off, you are lying to yourself. Your intuition deserves your full attention right now.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am so sick of this. It needs to stop.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

PATHETIC!!

What WILL it take for the Sheeples to WAKE.

Same 4am talking points...

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Crazy! Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I vetted this on DuckDuckGo. Below are two links as a proof that this post is accurate. They are so convinced that they have complete control that they are just generating AI articles at this point. Outright lies and propaganda and they aren't even trying to cover their tracks. Blatant lies right in our faces. The DS is getting sloppy.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2021/03/05/gda-mass-shootings-rise-in-2020-wi-pmjs/43442219/ and https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/local/south-carolina/2021/02/27/gda-mass-shootings-rise-in-2020-sc-pgre/115506838/

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

The sh*tty mistakes they are making is so in our face at this point. I know they are just doing this to show how much control they think they have.

(1) Show this thread

first thing i tell my peeps is to change their search engine!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"This is a threat to our democracy."

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Unreal good bust!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Operation Mockingbird!

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

I need someone asap to hack this site and retrieve login info so we white hats can invade this website and take control. https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26536116&fbclid=IwAR3GDghtsYFFXbVg1sNPEthqyI48NT5pOmb4-6bWQfqrdTkwF2wutvD0sTA