Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

evil scum

Is this the arrest from 2017? or are these new charges?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

Suspended without pay??? Is that all??? FIRE HIM and banish him from the Kingdom forever!!! 😡

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

HANG EM JAIL EM END EM

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

That was this one:Director of music publishing at Disney Jon Heely was arrested on three counts of lewd and lascivious acts on a child, according to Variety.
-Heely was headed for his third trial on the same allegations.
On Tuesday, he appeared in San Fernando Superior Court where the judge dismissed the case against him.
Here is one from Disney that got convicted
(scvnews.com/judge-tosses-out-case-against-man-facing-3rd-trial-for-lewd-acts-with-a-child/)

http://www.renegadetribune.com/ex-vice-president-of-disney-convicted-for-sexually-abusing-a-seven-year-old-girl/?doing_wp_cron=1616461229.8767840862274169921875

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Thanks for sharing

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

So Heely is free and clear?

(2) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

get them all at ped0land 🙏🙏