11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication

The mental imagery is even worse.

Nasty Joe Biden & his crackhead son are down there lifting her skirts & Chucky Shumer & the others are about to rape her.

AGAIN.

I posted this quite some time ago. You were kind enough to leave a comment. I'm very, very glad you injoyed the sentament. Not to many humans do. Not known if you are a "CLICK & GO" or "K2K". Many of my digial communications are to those whom ijoy the writing. OR you have know ideas what the hell I'm talking avout , that being said, If you "see, hear & comprehen" DM JPL or not your choice. Still in searcch..

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JPLLOYD in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication

Not a "clicker" much at all.

Only started social media for Donald Trump, back at Twatter.

I'm here for the news & to provide what TRUTH & detail I can from the history I have lived through in hopes of helping some of the younger generation.

My fren, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

Hubs & I left the country back in 2011 when it all appeared so hopeless. I'd lived 1/2 my life outside the US, so I knew I didn't have to sit there & put up with BO's bullshit.

We built an off-grid home in Uruguay & enjoyed a delicious 5-1/2 years of decompression from all the crap.

However, once Trump got elected & GHWB & McStain were put down, we came back to join the fight!

There is hope, now that many more millions have awakened, or at least it is their opinion that they are awake.

Me?

I seem to get a new red pill every day. I should rattle when I walk; I've been taking them since I was 11 years old!