I'll say it.@ghostezra is a shill.#GhostEzra
Nothing but repeated speculation.
NEVER has he provided a concrete fact. NOT ONCE.
Just handouts for the sheeple.
Wouldn't be shocked to learn it's a 15 year old bored kid.
#BULLSHIT No better than the two foreign loonies and Juan O Savin. Just BS to keep the sheep at bay.
Why you ask?

Because if there weren't these few voices that keep making false promises it's possible We the People may rise up and bring the whold house down.

But we are kept at arms length with platitudes and lies.
"Trump's coming back to save the world." "Trump will have new platform in 2 to 4 months" Do you get it? Just pushing things off further and further.

You all should read Albert Pikes take on all this. He was a 33 degree mason and confederate general who wrote about all 3 world wars and told us the plan for the future. Go research it.

This is the endtimes and NO MAN ON EARTH IN POWER IS WORKING FOR US.

#FakeNews#MAGA joke#Trump j

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

wow another no faith bot

I know God's plan. It doesn't involve a drained swamp. It involves a Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist. And Trump is paving their way. This is all Satan's show now. He always owned the left. But now he owns the Christian Right via Trump and Q. When JFKjr returns you all will lose your ever loving minds and the deal is done. Sealed. Over. You all will do whatever your told after that.

Call me names.

But you will remember this conversation.

acting like god will give him anything lol

let alone earth lol

the earth was not made my lucifer but its being used as the ticket back into heaven

no lighty means no darky and vice versa

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kits ██████, click on at the bottom under it