Newsmax Reporter Emerald Robinson Grills Psaki: ‘Why Are Illegal Aliens Getting Hotel Rooms When National Guard Were Left to Sleep in Parking Garages & Given Contaminated Food?’ (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila, 3/22/2021

...Emerald Robinson...grilled White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki about...Biden Amin’s treatment of illegal aliens vs....National Guard troops.

...5,000 soldiers...moved to...cold parking garage in...winter.

...1 power outlet & 1 bathroom...5,000 soldiers.

...dozen Michigan National Guard troops....sickened,...hospitalized, after...served raw, undercooked meat & meals laced w/metal shavings...

..6-month contract...$86 million to...house...1,200 migrant families at hotels...

...Psaki...spun like a top trying to explain why...Biden Admin prioritizes illegal aliens over members of...military.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/reporter-grills-psaki-illegal-aliens-getting-hotel-rooms-national-guard-left-sleep-parking-garages-given-contaminated-food

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

If THIS drama doesn't help wake up some families... they're just not going to wake up.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Absolutely despicable. When was the last time bidanwas ever in need of shelter or toilet facillities? Gitmo should be a good fit for him.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬👎