Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I heard you every time you speak. How can we get through the pharma-political media and to the people who have been brainwashed?

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

I hear you. Ivermectin was an effective treatment for two of my daughters. I heard testimony of Dr. Kory and we were able to get a prescription on the internet because it is ILLEGAL in our state. I can legally get marijuana in my state but not drugs for prevention of covid. The government has become the enemy of the people.

going on 11 weeks, doing great! Thank You Dr. Stella! So glad I contacted You! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

This is one of the good ones that didn't become a Doctor just for a payday. She has substance.

I did just that when diagnosed last week. Contacted America’s frontline doctors and within 3-4 days had meds at my doorstep. Do it, yall. The meds work.

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

Are they very pricey? That's great they have it for you and you got it quickly. Glad to hear you are so much better.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

We tried to tell my 83 year old MIL not to get the vaccine, but she did anyway. I’m appalled at the number of people I know getting it & posting on FaceBook.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world...

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

My mom is 89 and she refuses to get it, thank God!! i hope all is ok with your mom.

(1) Show this thread

The vax will not change the corona virus statistics...

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

Dr. Immanuel, I wish EVERY doctor would hear you! My question is, WHY wont they hear you.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Katherine Murphy to her Publication

She is on my list of fav docs!

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

👍💞I Hear you loud and clear!