Think back to this post someday when those dark moments crash over you, when the waves of negativity pull you away from the shoreline and the undertow threatens to rob you of the horizon. I know you'll want to fight back against the water but I want you to instead make the choice to move with her, accept the emotion, ride through it, it's ok to go for a swim, just don't stay in her depths for long. Get your bearings find the light and head back to the surface, we will all be here waiting for you to resurface. The storms will always pass and the Sun will shine out the clearer!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

thanQ for taking time
to find this, Serah, it's lovely

you are such a good writer,
it's all truth in poetry🌹💜

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

HAUSER: 'Alone, Together' from Dubrovnik - YouTube

HAUSER continues the 'Alone, Together' series with a special performance in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Experience this dramatic performance of his favourite movie s...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🙏🤍🤍

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

WOW - beautiful music! ❤️ 🙏

(2) Show this thread

#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Wise words ❤️

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Glory to God! Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is the ultimate authority on this earth! I'm sick of liars, cheaters and scammers!! Refugee from Parler and Twitter.

my favorite picture

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.