Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

what? no Rachel Maddow in the media group?Many big rats not included here. It is start. let the avalanche begin!

Alot of this has already happened. when they say you are watching a movie, you are really watching a movie. who is SOT under DJT? What was he before and during that time? Optics are so important.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Optics

Trump will be out of view when the temple gets burned to the ground.

On his return the world will honor him..

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

this is the part that I'm not as confident about as some of you are... how do you know this is what happened? i heard it was seen on the dark web. has anyone reallly seen it? im not a troll. just trying to wrap my head around this part.

At this point I think you guys need to get back into your discord room or chat room or whatever and come up with a better narrative.

In response CanAm Girl to his Publication

At this point you should choose to not be a troll... But you wont. You will keep trolling .

(1) Show this thread
In response Marie Foster to his Publication

Thank you!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Marie Foster to his Publication

phone and computer "seriously"

(2) Show this thread

i wish i could read what its saying.

In response Chris Gab to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Is there a clearer copy of this, or can you send the source. unable to read the left side.

In response Pamela Gallo to her Publication

Save it to your computer and open it and its easier to read

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, I want my grandchildren to be free. I want to see justice! I believe this is a war of good verses evil. I trust God and the plan.

I m on the fence, not giving up but not going to fry either ....fuck the pieces of shit. I will not be a sheep!!!!!!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

beautiful graphic. thanQ for sharing πŸ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA | KAG | WWG1WGA | GOD WINS Do not mistake my kindness for weakness

C A N N O T W A I T! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦