Whiplash347 Telegram prediction for upcoming days. Im not saying this is the way it will unfold but forwarding the message in hopes that you will not be alarmed in the coming days if this becomes true.

just a LARP. people are stupid if they think the white hats will bomb damns.

Only people mentioned by @Thekid in this post can reply

In response The Kid to his Publication

What does LARP mean?

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Jose Bito to his Publication

Live Action Role Play

(1) Show this thread
In response The Kid to his Publication

Who would have thought that white hats would bomb Nashville? No injuries.. No deaths unless you listen to MSM. 3 Gorges dam will come down for 3 reasons - Human trafficking, Bitcoin and Its going to fail on its own anyway. Im sure they will take every procaution to save innocent lives and destroy in the right manner. Rods of God or DEWs - No fall out, No wide spread damage. I have a friend that is an engineer for BPA and deals with Dams in operation in the US. I was concerned because I live near a river with a dam upstream. His words - A dam failure wouldnt be anything like the movies. There would be an initial surge depending on the level of the resevoir and you would have some flooding but it would not be like a tsunami. Evan Almighty is a movie not real life.