Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Bizarre Midair UFO Sighting Freaks Out Plane Passengers | New York Post - YouTube

A passenger on a plane flying over the Aegean Sea captured footage of a bizarre object flying alongside the aircraft. It performs several maneuvers that seem...

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Project Blue Beam?

No, I think it is an actual ET starship. There are hundreds or thousands above us, helping humanity

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

😉ok, but I am wary of this kind of article which distracts us from the priorities of the moment

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

The priorities at the moment are raising your consciousness and not allowing fear (media) keep you in 3D

(1) Show this thread