Please pray for me and my family. Going through a rough patch. Thank you! ❤️✝️❤️

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Prayers lifted! May love and light surround you all. 🙏❤️🙏

Be 💪 we got this ! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

There are many of us going through the same. We will stand stong together!

🙏🙏🙏👊

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Done. I'll continue as well.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for you and your family, love. 🙏🙏🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

lifting you up in prayers. 🙏🏻🕊🕯

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

prayers

Prayers Headed Your Way!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Praying right now

I absolutely will.

-WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF MEN WHO WOULD NOT BE RULED!!! -FREE MEN DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO EXERCISE FREEDOM!!!

praying for you! i feel your pain too... my family and i are in a rough patch as well... GOD loves you! don’t give up and let the enemy win.

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

GOD HELP YOU COME OUT UNSCATHED FROM THE DIFFICULTY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, KEEP YOU HEALTHY AN STRONG!

A spiritual being having a human experience. #Patriot #MAGA #Trump2020 100% Support #Trump Supporter #Christian #Love #Mother #God and #USA

Praying for you and your family 🙏

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Prayers for my friend, here, and family. May Your peace that passes all understanding be in their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Fight for them Lord. Pour out Your Spirit upon them and give them rest. I pray for great joy to overtake them. Total health, loving relationships and success in all they do, In Jesus" Name.

Hi patriot, I'm sorry that you're going through difficult times, just know that God hears every prayer that goes up. He will hear our prayers for you as well. God bless, and keep your head up. ✨💗🙏🏽✨💗🙏🏽✨

Prayers for you and yours.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, STRENGTHEN our Friend. GUIDE & HELP them to solve this. Give them PEACE & WISDOM. THANK You in Jesus' Name. Amen 💙

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Those who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Father I pray for this family and ask that you meet their needs and then some. Let their lives overflow with abundance from this day forth. I call on my Heavenly Hosts and army of Angels to fight the enemy on their behalf by breaking down the strongholds and shredding the platforms of the enemy. Crush and burn the demonic operating in their life IN JESUS NAME. Fill their home and family with your Love, Light, Spirit and may they have salvation through JESUS CHRIST. I thank you and praise you for your love and grace and goodness endures forever!

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Amen ! Praise the Lord !!! May God Bless You and Be with you.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Keeping you and your family in prayer. 🙏☀️♥️

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🙏❤️

older Mom w/ younger children...always saw the corruption but was called crazy...now I finally found people who are as "crazy" as me 😊😉🙏

Still keeping you in my prayers as well as everyone else in need 🥰🙏❤

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🙏🙏💛

Patriot, God is my Savior, Trumpgirl, Married 47 years, 3 dogs, 2 rescued and a Golden Retriver, Retiring in March 2021, WWG1WGA

praying for you and your family!

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼♥️✝️