Just came back from my local Home Depot. I walked around for about 20 minutes, checking out their gardening supplies.

Then I heard the loudspeaker announce a "Code M". I was thinking, Geez, I hope nobody was having a serious emergency in the store.

I continued on walking, and was met my a young man asking if I needed a mask. I said, "No thanks" and went to check out.

That's when it dawned on me...
I WAS THE EMERGENCY!! 😲 An unmasked person walking alone in a non-crowded store is a freakin emergency now! I am deemed a danger to the public. My, how far we've fallen. 😞

**Please pray for me. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Ignore them πŸ™πŸ»for you stay strong God has this

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

It's not just some people, it's everbody here. No one goes maskless. They walk alone outdoors in masks. They ride their bicycles in masks. They jog in masks. And yes, they drive alone in masks. I wondered why the guy at HD checkout was rude to me too. Was it because I was unmasked? People are not only getting stupider, but they're getting meaner too. 😌

Where do you live? I live in Michigan and for those of us without masks on it is like we are the plague.Where do you live? I live in Michigan and for those of us without masks on it is like we are the plague.

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Massachusetts. I'm not kidding when I say I'm the only one I see. Even my freakin family wears them. I'm losing my shit here.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I get it! My brother is in MA. But he is a mask wearer. 😳 These states need to get back to personal accountability and freedom.

(1) Show this thread