Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I never could stand that sick bastard!!! He is the most disgusting person ever!! His arrogant attitude has always made me sick!! This just puts my opinion in concrete

💖We are all God’s children.💖

LeBron is a luciferian child predator. That little girl is being groomed as a sex toy for overgrown men. It will damage her emotionally and pfysically. The comments are disgusting, showing no one cares about her.

Christ follower, truth seeker, patriot, wife, mother, educator, lover of faith, freedom, family and country. Heart of a righteous warrior!

Does this have anything to do with Lebron possibly being out the rest of the season with an "injury"? https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lebron-james-injury-latest-lakers-star-expected-to-miss-several-weeks-with-high-ankle-sprain-per-report/

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Melanie Beath to her Publication

I believe it does!!!

(1) Show this thread

Such sick and evil monsters.