This image is jarring and begs repeating. I didn't believe it at first but it is real and from Veritas.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

How do we know these are not our own stollen children????? No covid test ..no vax ... no faces... what if they are ours being returned? what if they cant be returned until mental evaluation ....how do we know? We Do Not!.... They are Children...

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I don't find this jarring, knowing it's illegals. I know Americans who live in the desert and sleep on the ground.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Im sorry if you think this is mean but if you had to deal with these bloodsucking parasites you would not feel sorry for them.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Im sorry if you think this is mean but if you had to deal with these bloodsucking parasites you would not feel sorry for them.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes, it looks like a display case of human meat

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm not making a joke. When I first saw this picture, I thought it was of a display case of something wrapped in tinfoil. Even though they are here illegally, they are still human beings and need to be treated as such.

S1lvered Squ33z3d, but no ceiling...?!!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

#projectveritas DHS insider leaked this document warning of a Central American caravan headed to the US by March 30th

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

This is the better life??

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Liberal compassion always looks like this in real time.

At first glance, it looks like foil wrapped foods for sale in a display case. When i realized that it was illegal immigrants in a holding pen, i wondered; Is this how the human traffickers, pedophiles, and abusers see them? As pieces of merchandise? Size, shape, or nationality hidden with only a "foil" wrapped package on display. Orders accepted. Prices negotiable - Inquire within? Just sayin'

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication

I thought the same thing. Like I said in my reply. Even though they are here illegally, they are still human beings and should be treated as such. My heart hurts for those that really want a better life. I'm on the fence when it comes to walls. I feel as a human being, I should be able to travel anywhere my feet will allow. But on the other hand, I don't want the riff raff coming to our country and exploiting it.

(1) Show this thread

What r we looking at in these pics> Not clear.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

illegals covered up with thermal blankets

(1) Show this thread