Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Andrew Torba ✝️ @a 2h Gab CEO
·
I was just a middle class God-fearing man building a small website from my family farm and 4 years later, with no institutional support, after being blacklisted/deplatformed from almost everything, and without compromising my views, we built a website that 30 million people visit every month. They don’t fear me. They fear you. When they attack me and Gab, they are attacking you.

This is a Post I found with links. Feel free to research it. I left Gab because of Torba.

Andrew Torba is jewish. Gab is a Mossad-run website. The word "gabai" literally means a jewish synagogue worker according to the Dictionary. Gab is meant to identify white nationalists and spy on them. DELETE GAB NOW!

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/gab-ai-mossad-clickbait/

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gab.ai

BREAKING NEWS:
Gab's lead programmer is an indian named Utsav and he has been caught threatening to report Gab users to the FBI for clearly non-threatening speech like "Gas the kikes" and stuff like that. Utsav has also been caught hitting on tons of female gab users, even tho he just got married a few months ago. He married a jewish woman who worked for a Washington DC synagogue that is a Mossad-front operation. Will be posting screen shots of all of this below.

why the fuck are alt-right nazis and white supremacists using an OPENLY jewish social media platform? GET OF

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

I'm not sure how much of this is true however, after being on gab for a couple of weeks I deleted the app. It never felt right. It felt like it was more of a clan and a platform focused on free speech it definitely was not. I had very high hopes for it but its just another facade for one reason or another.

In response Mathias Gandalf to his Publication

There was one post by Torba that severly bothered me. He basically said that people that disagree with him are like pharisees and painted himself as Jesus in the example. I immediately left Gab when I saw that. I dont know for sure if its Mossad run however the name of platform is suspicious in itself. Gabai meaning Synagogue Worker.

(1) Show this thread