I am looking for 22 Patriots that are having a 'difficult time of things'...
Whether on a Fixed Income, struggling with Covid shortened hours/lack of work,
Unemployed or something of this nature.

I have a project I am going to offer them to participate in, if they can afford a $5 dollar bill.

Simply that, a $5 bill to enter into a special 'thing' I am doing, which I will explain once I have the 22 participants.

If you are blessed, and can participate for a bit more than $5, please wait until I have the people I am looking for.

When I explain, it will all make sense, of this I guarantee.

Know this, our movement revolves around acts of kindness & inclusion.

Looking forward to hearing from my $5 Patriots 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Im in!!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I'm in. I'll send you $5.00!! You are quiet the inspiration and I appreciate you!!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I am in Canada and would very much like to help. Please let me know!

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the massesπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

You know I'm in Ms.V! I will help anyway I can. Love you & sending great big hugs! Thank you for all you do!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi Verronica! I am interested in participating. we've been having a rough go. On a fixed income, my 3 y/o twins were diagnosed with autism in September and now I need rotator cuff repair surgery tomorrow πŸ˜• If you have any spots available still, please let me know!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

MAN'S best FRIEND,,there LOVE has no CONDITIONS,,there with you no MATTER what,,,GOD BESS THEM

(1) Show this thread

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

This is a patriot in Saskatoon, SK Canada that could use the help to save his son.https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-joel-get-life-saving-procedure?qid=4682a85a566eb904314eae24af3fa914

I can spare $5. How can I help?

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

depuis la France si je peux, avec le covid je suis Γ  l'arret je travaille a mon compte , je maquille des enfants et fais des sculpture de ballons

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

S.S. don't go very far but I can spare the 5.00 to help you in your thing..Don't know how to get it to you.

A Nena concerned about the children πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦. Wife to retired submariner βš“. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hi. I posted a while back if the Qanon silvers rounds were in stock, I would let you know.
SD Bullion in stock now, but will go fast. I hot 2 just in case you miss it!

My beliefs in a nutshell...Jesus is our King. Trump is our President. Question Everything! Truths are Yeah or Nay, no middle ground.

I would love to help..don't know how to personal message on this one...

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

would love to help!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I am happy to help. God Bless you. Thank you for everything that you do. β€οΈπŸ™

interested

Count me in Veronica. I would be blessed and so proud to participate in your project. You go girl. WWGaWGA

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

would love to help

count me in! Will help any way I can!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Does getting sued for losing custody count because you believe our Potus?? Got served today for qanon. And they want me to take a psych evaluation. This has to be against the law.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I'm in. No problem.

I would love to help as well!

We have already Won. πŸ’«πŸ’–β­πŸ’œπŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

lets spread the love and light!!!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

Would be a blessing for me, please count me in!

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I would love to particpate. Count me in. πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈ

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I would love to participate!

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I have someone that would like to participate

To donate or assist your program in any way.
I am blessed with employment, a home, food, health

I would be honored to participate

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Stella Artois to his Publication

Please send me a DM

(1) Show this thread