What if God was one of us?

This song has always captivated me!
https://youtu.be/5G5XzQN_SDM

If God had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see if, seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good!
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#godwon
#KennedyVision
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain ๐Ÿ’ซIAM a Old Soul ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWinsโœจ

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

When my son was a little boy I had this cassette tape. He made me play it everytime he rode in the car. He just loved this song. I had forgotten about that. He's 25 now.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Happy memories! love it!!

(1) Show this thread

โค๐ŸŒŽโคFighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. ๐Ÿšซ Romamce DMs

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What if God was in all of us?

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The God code is in all our DNA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thats what i have always felt! God is within me, and how i treat myself and others is my faith.

(4) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

What if God is all of us?

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Thanks for the kind words!
wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I so know!!! I feel so blessed to know too, almost as if I am a special person, for knowing, seeing and paying attention. It was planned for me to to wake up and know. I share it, and people think I have "lost" my mind. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

What if God Is One in Us...

#DivinityInMotion
#GodSpark
#AllOne

The Truth Shall set you (Hi! I'm you...you're "me" ๐Ÿ˜‡)#FREE~

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’—

Im confused.. you post lyrics to song "What if God was one of us" with a pic of JFK Jr. But denounced any such possibility a few days ago. Can you explain further?

Thats exactly what i mean, and is the truth 100%
its upon you to seek the truth for yourself!

Think deeper and put these two together as one!

(1) Show this thread

This is a screen shot from a video no editing at all. I am still blown away by it! If you know you know ๐Ÿ™