Only people mentioned by @5Deedee in this post can reply

In response Deedee Schultz to her Publication

And then the depression happened 2 years later....

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

How do you just buy a country??

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

Don't get me started on DuPont! C-8 disaster has ruined many lives! Blood boils at what they've done!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Interesting. Harriman. Pamela Winston Harriman. She is rumored to be the biological mother of Bill Clinton. He appointed her US ambassador to France while he was in office. 👁️👀

The U,S. was already controlled by elitists by 1927. This article was from The Onion.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

do you know the name of the paper & date? I know others will say it's fake when I show it to them. thanks

WOW!

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

🤬🤬🤬

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[their] reign of terror is over

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28