Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

is it time to become a rancher?

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Not bad enough they adulterate meat (ammoniated) and water (fluoride added), poison our grains with glyphosate, our veggies and fruits with pesticides, now send the stuff to be processed to unknown countries who might want to decimate our population.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

that is why I go directly to the source.......I am fortunate eough to have an Amish market by me, so, I know where my food is coming from. Yes, it is a bit more, but to me, worth the extra.....plus, I am supporting LOCAL.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

The Amish Are Great People. Raised in Lancaster PA, Home of One Of The Largest Amish Communities in the US.
They Are Fair and Easy to Deal With

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Absoutley!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm a vegetarian but I know people who eat meat & I'm going to pass this on - more people may be inclined to hunt their own (I have friends who deer hunt & put the meat up) or find other local options

We deserve to know who handles it and what channels it goes thru...

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

VeChain (VET) will solve this with the quickness.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts