Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Ummmmmnn, I called that one! A few years ago on Twitter, I did some posts on the Pivens, Cusack and Balaban families & their connections (Chicago/Hollywood/Canada).

His family as well as the others, their parents were "acting school teachers" - major Chicago#COREHUB members. Since my acct was lost in the Purge🙄, I can't get them but research also BOB BALABAN and his father & uncles (major developers of Hollywood & 1st heads of Paramount, plus the first big movie theaters in late 1930s).

Joy Behar - she is best friends with Bob BALABAN and wait for it🤚...Phil Donahue. (Her family is big Mafioso#Occhiatto who are also business partners with Rothschild in Italy & Canada). Look up Occhiatto in Australia and see the Tigger Tiger (something like that) Children's Daycare centers🤨...

Behar's dad was Coke Teamster Truck driver. Her mom is Rose Carbone - same name as Mafia Mama in Luke Cage Marvel series. Her mother's name was Barilla as in Pasta. I did a huge dig on this in 2018

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Great wrok Patriot, The time has come, they all must feel the PAIN.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread