Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

In response News Corner to his Publication

hmm idk i dont see any evidence vince is good. trump had lots of friends before he was president that ditched him also had people on his team backstab him. His past is shady with pushing roids to get a job back in the day and an alarming amount of young people have died from drugs or suicide. Their work and travel schedule was insane and injuries couldn't heal so opiates were a huge problem. also noticed he looked sick and small like maybe a certain supply of something ran out but he is also 75 and perhaps got off the roids lol.
anyhow i hope he is good i was a huge fan. some dude makes videos about wwe being patriots usung vince and goldberg. but mind you goldbergs not that bright he busted his head open banging his head against the wall like he rid before every match for a fake fight with a scripted outcome lol
anyhow just my 2 cents

In response reaper myer to his Publication

oh boy alot of typing errors my bad i was falling asleep. also vinces middle name is kennedy....as you know on this site people are obsessed with them. Youre automatically popular if you have that name lol.

(1) Show this thread
In response News Corner to his Publication

Vince McMahon is a patriot and good friend of the Trumps. Linda McMahon served as Small Business Administrator on Trump's cabinet.