Can you imagine if we were all just punked by Jim Watkins and his obsession over JFK and military coded comms that actually checked out and then Flynn just randomly went along with it because he thought it seemed cool? 🀣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

πŸ€”
πŸ˜†

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

OMG!!!! I have missed you SO MUCH!!!!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ🀣

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸ€”

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

hahahahaha. You are funnier than I thought. lol

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

@doqholliday awesome take to weed out shills...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And synced proofs to play it off...

Nope! Notta chance! Funny thought though.. I guess but how many coincidences before its mathmatically impossible? No Coincidences!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 19 but no on the 33.

Who's chain you pulling today DoQ?πŸ€£πŸ˜‡

Who would joke about this?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ˜‚ Good one

Flynn is going along with it because he can sell merch and he's otherwise broke.

Yep and with the proofs at the exact moment. I can just picture President Trump calling Jim hey lets drop this at the same time and Jim saying um can you wait a minute Im feeding the pigs but we can do it before I do my yoga. πŸ˜‚

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

is that the blue anon thing?

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

yep, just a bunch of conspiracy theory
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Flynn, Scavino (and Trump) seem to be encouraging it. I imagine they know how dangerous it could be to boost something like this if its pure fiction. Think about how that would backfire...

T-Shirt Printer / Patriot / Selling shirts to help fund Patriots (Flynn, Powell, Lin Wood, CM/8kun) Raising money for Patriots is our goal.

I love the Watkins and so happy I get to print shirts for them. Jim is a light hearted guy who doesnt take things too serious. I find any theory of Jim being Q as laughable.

I guess most of Pedowood/Hollywood would have to be in on it also.....since they have VANISHED into thin air!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thats crazy talk 😜😜😜

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Jim & Ron
A Plan of the Ages.
Fighting like a Flynn.
God works in Mysterious Ways.

I guess you would have to add Trump for not denouncing it and Dan Scavino for playing along with it with his posts. The chances are slim...

Do you think Jim Watkins has access to Alice at NSA ?

lol....thanks for that laugh! :)