MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

YES " HOOKERS & PIMPS" was the theme for party...🤫 INTERDASTING connection here with Heidi Klum. Word is Prince Andrew got her the gig & YES she was recruiting masses of girls from "AMERICA'S GOT TALENT" & also "BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT"
#ThesePeopleAreSick#ENDHumanTraficking

But guess who was also at that party💥💥💥
Trump has everything on these dirtbags
HOW LONG HAS THIS PLAN BEEN IN MOTION?
Trump also had a modeling agency
He's been exposed to all of it

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

It has been stated that Rudy and Donald have been working closely as a legal team to take down bad people. So if the Trumps are involved, it was to gain intel to take them all down. Trump is not on the wrong side of the law!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Platte River to his Publication

I agree. He has strategically placed himself in all the right areas 2 soak as much

(1) Show this thread

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1285783976360079361.html

somebody just sent this to me. Are they trying to discredit POTUS? Lets get 1 thing str8 folks IM HERE FOR TRUMP💚💚💚

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I think its been a plan for atleast since 2012...looking back at his tweets... when was his pic taken...maybe then if earlier