you couldnt be more wrong. stop being so gullible.

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GlennCoco in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

[2-2] REPLY FYI I`ve been practacing Yoga + redpilled before the 1st Matrix Movie came out actually before www, however, only in 2018 found out that there`s 13 Chakras rather than 7 + until watching Nyla Nguyen aka channel 3D to 5D Consciousness YOGA DEBUNK I was clueless as you seem to be, about the by design dualism of the Sigils when being taught by a non Hindu Master... (If y can recall the day y became red pilled about the Matrix/ NWO? And that urge to 411 all your peeps? You`ll understand why the post#KnowThyEnemy being fully aware unless anons took the time to view the links, I would feel their wrath🤭🙀I trust that after my clarification y have been enlightened and may this be a lesson 4 the future don`t pass judgement without full discovery;) Namaste & Blessings ☺️😇🤗#WWG1WGA https://www.bitchute.com/video/x7aZeZhHqwg7

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

i will sure make it a point to watch. thank you

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Glenn Coco to her Publication

Y missed the point of the post Before you kill the messenger:
1) at worst watch Patriot Nyla Nguyen aka channel 3D to 5D Consciousness YOGA DEBUNK https://www.bitchute.com/video/x7aZeZhHqwg7/
2) Fact just as before Q red pilling most had no idea the USA was a Crown owned corporation/ Washington DC a cabal sister state/ City with the Vatican and London? Fed Reserve was as Federal as FedEx aka Central Bank branch of the Rothchild Global Bankster System and until Hollywood/ Mainstream Media and their Mk Ultra/ CIA Sexy/ Fit Talking heads started pushing the westernized version of YOGA chances are you had no clue that unless you`ve converted to Hinduism what we`ve been sold is another trojan horse, 3D Matrix Occultic laced BLUE PILL… Ask your higher self aside from Yoga is their anything they have not tainted?