Cookies need love like everything does 🀍
(Am I the only one that's guilty of eating the RAW cookie dough, Why is it so good?)

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Oh my.... now I have to go bake. 🀣

(We still eat cookie dough here.)

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Same πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

It’s like having a preview of the good movie.

So good but not enough to fill you up. eat it too many times in 1 sitting, you might get sick of it.

I’ll take 1 raw ball and the rest baked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I'll do the same ☺️🀍

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ha what a flashback, we had that Corning kettle growing up :)

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Love corning ware

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I still have the coffee pot. Once in a while I pull it out for perked coffee. I still believe that's the best tasting way to make coffee.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You have to have a test cookie or two.

In response james duncan to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

My sister's never made it to the oven 🀣

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

Hahahaha when I have it, seldom does it make it into the oven, you have more self control than me. lol

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I eat more of that then I dont want the baked cookie lol