Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Mr Deeds i have the American Flag hanging on my balkony the one with the eagle it says 'Proud to be a American. When the sun shines i make a picture of it๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

ThanQ You Mr. Deeds for sharing this, i share it on fb now i am unblokked now for a moment there.
Wht love from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Nadire๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

(1) Show this thread

Theodore Roosevelt Family were DUTCH, or so I read.
DEEP ties with the KENNEDY Clan.

If Roger is not on it, along with many from their good old boys/girls club, then it is not really anything other than a list of their own enemies.

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ imo hang m all

merci pour le cours d'histoire ๐Ÿฅธ..une des raisons pour lesquelles la Hollande neutre pendant la grande guerre ? ๐Ÿ™„

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@mr. Deeds1111
Yes we know, but the judges are corrupted. And we have no wapens to defend ourselves. What could we do without help? Lots of people still can not believe it...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Netherlands
the achilles heal of the Cabal...

And right at its border to the south, we find the Mothers of Darkness Castle, one of the the most Evil Places in the World. Orgies and sacrifices of children in Satanical rights, attended by many of Europeโ€™s wealthy elites.

Formerly owned by the Saxe Gotha Coburg family (the British Royal Family). Sold to wealthy owners of the SOLVAY GROUP (inventorโ€™s of Prozac and industrial scale producerโ€™s of Fluoride which is added to all the water that you drink).

Castle is center of the occult, has a cathedral with a dome containing 1000 lights -- "a thousand points of light," a nod from GWH BUSH?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhbEh8AeSA&t=6s

https://fourhorsemen66.com/2018/12/16/chateau-des-amerois-mothers-of-darkness-castle-most-evil-place-in-the-world/

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

WOW! tx for sharing! Heartbreaking the millions and millions of children over the many years. UGH!!!!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Netherlands.....has been coming to my attention more and more....in the trafficking of children.....

(5) Show this thread

Can confirm Dutch here.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way๐Ÿ˜Ž critical thinker .

nothing to be proud off so farr .
time to kick some ass

Little country. Great disaster.