Only people mentioned by @Monicca in this post can reply

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Monica Laufren to her Publication

They have been fear mongering our children for decades. The world is going to end Bullshit and the news playing death and destruction 24/7. The false flags and mass shootings. The drug industry poisoning our youth. This is why there are so many depressed. Let's hope this truly is over by the end of this week. If this truly exposes the child trafficking and shuts this Corona shit down AND starts showing the truth to people, healing can begin.

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Corona children studies “Co-Ki”: First results of a Germany-wide registry on mouth and nose covering (mask) in children
https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2021/02/05/corona-children-studies-co-ki-first-results-of-a-germany-wide-registry-on-mouth-and-nose-covering-mask-in-children/

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

My two kids are totally aware of the situation, they go see friends and their friends come to my house too.
I think the kids with awaken parents will be ok. I feel sorry for the ones not awaken.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

yes, I see it. I work in education. They cry if they forgot to bring their masks to school. It's very sad.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

When I was a child many years ago, I remember hiding in our attic after watching the movie "The Diary of Anne Frank." Put FEAR into my mind that the Germans would come after me.

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

YEAH SHURE YOU DID . Im calling BULLSHIT

(1) Show this thread

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

Good Morning Patriots!
We will not bend
We will not break
We will not yield
We will never give in
We will never give up
We will never back down
We will NEVER, ever surrender
We are Americans & our hearts bleed red, white & blue - President Donald J Trump

“Our Movement..... is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Government controlled by YOU, The American People.....🇺🇸”
#GodWins
#SaveOurChildren--they are attacked from womb to young adult

In response Pat Westcott to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Yes this way Big Pharma will ALWAYS have a JOB ...providing prescriptions to them as adults for some new Psycosis derived from this scamdemic! :(

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Military..rescuing children yet not protecting these in homes....

MedBeds for the children--neutralizing all trauma. So many need the MedBeds. Gene Decode and Michael Jaco said they have seen them--they are both highly credible men.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

If parents let their children go to school they are the ones allowing it.

The fear mongering needs to stop. TAKE OFF THE MASKS, IDIOTS!