Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If it isn't more apparent than it is now, [they] literally don't care about the Constitution and what it means. They only exist to enrich themselves. They serve in public office to gain fame and fortune through our unknowing enslavement (not anymore). If the Military ever backed something so wretched and awful, we'd be in trouble. Good thing the Military (God's Army) is on our side. God is with us. Stay faithful Patriots!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Praying patriots stay on board. Some appear battle weary and are losing hope. 🙏🏻

battle weary is okay. take a break, get a nap. rest up. we have several more days. know the white hats are winning big time. our 5 time peace prize nominated, peace loving president is doing exactly what he said he would do. draining the swamp. the swamp is big and deep. he's a brilliant strategist, surrounded by the best people on earth. Q told us all along.. Trust The Plan. the plan is in motion. Take time off if you need. rest your mind... going to get blown away when this is over. the sheer magnitude of these events, the depth, vileness of deep state.#TRUSTTRUMP#trusttheplan

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ledwards1776 in this post can reply

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Larry Edwards to his Publication

Hopefully someone who needs to read your words see it. It appears so many lost it yesterday when the President spoke. Thank you for your post. We need to hold the line, keep the faith. The best is yet to come.